Thursday, December 2, 2010

Unit 1 Applying Tattoos


     For my first project picking tattoo picture in particular was a good way to feel out the program. I love tattoos which made it all the more interesting. Being a perfectionist I feel I could always do better, but in order to finish this class in a good and timely fashion I decided to be satisfied with my work. I'm proud of my ability to take direction even though I had to watch the tutorial a few times before I got it down. I think the tattoos look realistic and very pretty. If I could re-dub the voice on the tutorial I think it would be a LOT better, his voice is so annoying and pretentious. I'm excited to make my own!


 Here I took Zack's "MOM" tattoo and put it on myself. I also removed my roses tattoo.


Here I took my tattoo and put it on Zack!

1 comment:

  1. these are great! awesome idea!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete